Windsor Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.

sketchy

Winger
I'm having to shoot a sunrise shot of this next week and trying to find a vantage point to get this looking on google maps. Has anyone been and shot the castle from anywhere they can reccomend. It has to just have the castle in the background so being too close is out of the question. Long shot I know :lol:

Watch the Plantagenets episode from last night.

They had a long shot..... Work backwards from that.[DOUBLEPOST=1395765778][/DOUBLEPOST]Looks to me to be from cranbourne tower[DOUBLEPOST=1395765886][/DOUBLEPOST]Canny size telephoto needed unless you want it to be a speck

Last edited by a moderator:
Watch the Plantagenets episode from last night.

They had a long shot..... Work backwards from that.[DOUBLEPOST=1395765778][/DOUBLEPOST]Looks to me to be from cranbourne tower[DOUBLEPOST=1395765886][/DOUBLEPOST]Canny size telephoto needed unless you want it to be a speck

haha aye just seen it. I don't have a big enough pervert lens for that distance

haha aye just seen it. I don't have a big enough pervert lens for that distance
There's fuck all else really. I've shot from the long walk, but you can't see the main tower from there

Bit like saying you want to shoot at the pyramids but don't really want to feature them

My thoughts. It's mainly because it is a feature on Slough but as we all know in order to show the positives of Slough you have to leave Slough
:lol:[DOUBLEPOST=1395824016][/DOUBLEPOST]Greater slough castle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back