Windows plus Roofs

Malloy

Winger
Anyone had any experience with this company. They are doing door knocks in the area and I do want new windows next year so agreed to a free quote, just wondering how pushy the measuring or sales blokes are.

They own Kitchens Plus Bathrooms. Someone door knocked here and he was really creepy and sexist. It wasn't just me. There was a thread in our village facebook group with several women complaining about his attitude. Would never buy from them because of him.

He knock you back then Becs ?

😁

I opened the door and he said "hello flower, is your Mammy in?" I was shocked and just said "pardon?" Then he said "get your coat, pet. You've pulled! How about you and me go dancing?" I said no. Then he started the kitchens and bathroom patter, so I interrupted and said I'm not interested. He said "awww a bonny lass like you deserves a decent kitchen to work in. Ask your fella and I'm sure he'll let you have one!" So I shut the door in his face.

😁

I opened the door and he said "hello flower, is your Mammy in?" I was shocked and just said "pardon?" Then he said "get your coat, pet. You've pulled! How about you and me go dancing?" I said no. Then he started the kitchens and bathroom patter, so I interrupted and said I'm not interested. He said "awww a bonny lass like you deserves a decent kitchen to work in. Ask your fella and I'm sure he'll let you have one!" So I shut the door in his face.
I’d give my left testicle for someone, anyone, to speak as sweetly to me.

😁

He had a door in his face ? :eek:

:D
😁:D

Dear me, you are hard work 😷 :rolleyes:

😁

😁😁
Ill ring up tomorrow and cancel.

I looked on trustpilot and doesn't seem that many bad reviews to be fair, I did expect a lot more.
They get a lot of custom from people ticking on. Huge company mind.

Last edited:

Back