Windows error code help

TaylorBoosh

Midfield
Anyone had any experience with this before, my HP omen wont boot up windows anymore and doesn't want to install anything I just keep getting error code 0xc00000e
It also says the file is File:\Windows\system32\winload.efi
Anyone any ideas? Or came across it before and knows what it means? I've searched all over the web and tried any amount of YouTube fixes but nothing has worked so far.

Have fun, it seems like a right fuck on.
It's got my head battered

If it was me, I'd just bite the bullet and reinstall Windows.
That's the thing I've tried but it wont let me

It brings the error message up before you're able to access the BIOS?
Yes its let's u escape to goto system recovery however it's a notebook so when I hoto reinstall windows from my PC it comes up saying error whilst resetting, I've managed to get hold of a USB drive going to use the mrs laptop and download it to USB on there and trying installing from USB on my laptop. If that doesn't work I'm up shit creek without a paddle.

It brings the error message up before you're able to access the BIOS?
then it sounds like ya hard drive is fucked. take ya hard drive out if u are confident enough then try to boot to bios. Happened to a mates last year took it out n booted

Yes its let's u escape to goto system recovery however it's a notebook so when I hoto reinstall windows from my PC it comes up saying error whilst resetting, I've managed to get hold of a USB drive going to use the mrs laptop and download it to USB on there and trying installing from USB on my laptop. If that doesn't work I'm up shit creek without a paddle.
You need to find the key to press to avoid all the inbuilt reset stuff and just boot from USB

You'll want a Media Creation boot USB from Microsoft first mind. Hope your data is backed up.

Back