Winding back time.

Listened to my mate Briggsy on Monday 10th April 1995 when he said 'No, let's not walk across that ledge on this cliff, let's just take the path the long way round'

Think rather than go back and change things I’d be interested to know what would have happened if I made other choices
- had a chance to go to a trial for American university for football (soccer, not American)
- if I’d picked teaching for my degree instead of doing a degree then pgce
- if My a level Ict teacher hadn’t messed up I’d have gotten in to my first choice uni

If you could actually wind back time you could do things like stop 9/11 happening so I think you would be canny famous.
Not really because no one would know the alternate reality in which thousands died so it would just go on as normal.

And if you tried to take knowledge to the police then they’d say you were just bonkers and ignore you along with all the other nuts.

My question to those that have said they would travel back to speak to their young self...

So you travel back, and so not freak your younger self, you pass yourself of as a distant relative - would the younger you even listen to you? Would it be a case of “nobody telling me what to do” type of thing?

Yes for sure , back to my childhood and to have my Mam and Dad back would be amazing. Lifes not the same when you lose your parents.
the only thing i would change are things i said (or didn't) to my parents.
i'm 50 now, lost my dad when i was 18 and my mam a few years ago. being an adult orphan is a strange feeling and one i struggle with at times tbh.
other than this there's absolutely nothing i would change.

Not really because no one would know the alternate reality in which thousands died so it would just go on as normal.

And if you tried to take knowledge to the police then they’d say you were just bonkers and ignore you along with all the other nuts.

You could tell them the names of the terrorists (who they already knew of course) and have them stopped at the airport.

Back