Windies vs England 3rd ODI

Status
Not open for further replies.

England have batted and bowled well but West Indies must be hit more by the footballisation of cricket more than any other international side.

Bumble on commentary just now:
"I tell you what's overrated - fireworks. Ooh a bang. They'll be another along in a minute."
"I tell you what's more overrated - safaris. Oh look, a giraffe. 5 o'clock in the morning. Do you want to see a lion? No."
"You can't get more overrated than that though. A kite. Fly a bit of paper on a bit of string."

I get the impression he's given up on life, let alone this game :lol:

Bumble on commentary just now:
"I tell you what's overrated - fireworks. Ooh a bang. They'll be another along in a minute."
"I tell you what's more overrated - safaris. Oh look, a giraffe. 5 o'clock in the morning. Do you want to see a lion? No."
"You can't get more overrated than that though. A kite. Fly a bit of paper on a bit of string."

I get the impression he's given up on life, let alone this game :lol:

To be fair, kite flying is frustrating, fireworks: seen them once, seen them all and safari can be brilliant but the lions are generally dull, they do nowt for days on end.

They're absolutely pitiful like.

Pretty sad to see in all honesty.

Only Braithwaite from the team that won the T20 World Cup has played this series, they really need to get their governance in order or they'll be cut adrift in the second tier of test cricket once the ICC reforms are passed

Depends if there's a t20 tournament on somewhere in the world and their board isn't in a dispute. And people think SAFC is poorly run

You'd like to think they'd be able to put out a respectable side in the Champions Trophy but if they all fuck off afterwards the T20 and ODIs against us will be even more one sided than this series

Last edited:
will the big t20 lads turn out for the game at cls in September?

one point of order though, what is the matter with buttler?

a cracking straight six off his first ball, then two attempted ramps, far to early in his innings for those. Did not look to unhappy to be out either.

just needs to be a little less frenetic in fifty over stuff. He can easy catch up the rate

Only Braithwaite from the team that won the T20 World Cup has played this series, they really need to get their governance in order or they'll be cut adrift in the second tier of test cricket once the ICC reforms are passed

You'd like to think they'd be able to put out a respectable side in the Champions Trophy but if they all fuck off afterwards the T20 and ODIs against us will be even more one sided than this series
don't think the windies are in the champions trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back