win the next game

Status
Not open for further replies.
The OP is clearly a comedian.[DOUBLEPOST=1387788004][/DOUBLEPOST]
Trouble is mate it looks like the manager/head coach has now realised what a useless bunch of tossers he has in his charge.
This. Didn't take Gus long to get the message. Welcome to Sunderland afc the club that time forgot.

cant see us getting more than a point at cardiff, you can come back and vindicate your point if we do

cant see us getting more than a point at cardiff, you can come back and vindicate your point if we do
be happy with a point but there does seem there is a little belief creeping in with the players , the reaction at full time showed it, we are not bottom without reason but there is hope this time

be happy with a point but there does seem there is a little belief creeping in with the players , the reaction at full time showed it, we are not bottom without reason but there is hope this time
truly hope so , sometimes the pyschology doesnt help, getting in and looking at the league table wont fill them with joy

I predicted a heavy defeat, it didn't happen, we won and I'm over the moon. Don't care how we did it, how lucky we were, how good/poor we were. Huge 3 points for us against a very good side. Surely people aren't surprised that I and others thought we would lose? Proper coupon buster today we were. Just enjoy the win and it was about time we had the rub of the green at times.[DOUBLEPOST=1388085550][/DOUBLEPOST]What an opportunity we have against cardiff now. Hopefully we have enough about us to nick it again.

Against everton :lol: ....could be a bloody cricket score on boxing day :evil: ....cant even seeing us getting 4 points from 2 games, nevermind 2 wins on the bounce.....

Yes, i will eat humble pie :lol:

Great win, and that makes up for the draw against norwich, need 4 points out of cardiff/villa and we maybe 4th bottom !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back