Wimbledon vs MK

I don't dislike the MK Dons players or even supporters. It's the arsehole owners of the original Wimbledon, Pete Winkleman, and the spineless shitehawk FA and Football League officials that approved the move who I think need to be shot with shit every day.

It's an irony, mind, that MK Dons have played more home games in the LB of Merton than AFC Wimbledon.

I don't understand why they want to keep the Dons name except out of spite. Surely it would be better for them to just move on and create their own identity? (granted I know changing name isn't a simple process..)

I don't understand why they want to keep the Dons name except out of spite. Surely it would be better for them to just move on and create their own identity? (granted I know changing name isn't a simple process..)

I think they were hoping at the time to retain some of their existing fan base.

Back in the day winkleman tried to merge QPR and the dons this was when we were in Administration around 2000
Winkleman came in to the crown & scepture pub to try and win favour with the locals by saying he was going to invest etc but nearly got lynched when he mentioned the relocation to Milton Keynes he was asked to leave and so he turned his attention to Wimbledon

Back