Wim hof

Any fatties looking to lose weight could do worse that look into this.

It involves a daily breathing exercise and cold showers and it makes you feel mint.

I started it less than three months ago and have accidentally lost a stone without changing anything else. Currently trying to get the weight back on.

Most people are shit scared of the showers but get amongst it. Quality

I'll try just the techno and breathing. Jeff Mills fan?

The cold shower creates the euphoria. Nee chickening oot.

Just got into techno tbh, after Deadmau5 melted me brain last year deeing a set under his testpilot alias. Mainly been into prog house stuff/Psytrance.

Last edited:
Did the cold shower this morning. Well sort of. Had a warm shower to get a wash and then gradually turned it to cold. Was hyperventilating like crazy. Trying to focus on calming breathing down helps deal with the cold but I didn’t last long. Definitely didn’t last long enough to feel much benefit. Though my skin feels very fresh and clean. Will try and stay in longer tomorrow.

I’m gonna get pneumonia aren’t I.

Have a shower normally then turn the dial to the coldest setting. ;)

I aim for 30 seconds of cold. Sometime it freezes yer heed like and knacks :lol:
I always have cold showers. Have for a year now. It's invigorating!

Did the cold shower this morning. Well sort of. Had a warm shower to get a wash and then gradually turned it to cold. Was hyperventilating like crazy. Trying to focus on calming breathing down helps deal with the cold but I didn’t last long. Definitely didn’t last long enough to feel much benefit. Though my skin feels very fresh and clean. Will try and stay in longer tomorrow.

Stick at it. You will get to love them

Can I have your season ticket if you snuff it?

Back