Wills and kates flight

Kept on the air for 2 hours due to bad weather apparently.

Sky news says it was only meant to be a 25 min flight. The climate change mob have been quiet so far over this given how outspoken his dad is on the subject.

It's not as if it was even a small plane either it was a massive raf one.

I don't think he would be safe on a scheduled airline in Pakistan. Also, I don't think he has bleated on about it too much unlike his little brother.

You are allowed to be hypocritical about it though. Benedeict Cumberbatch and chums wrote a letter.
Also his wife isn't brown so the press don't feel as much need to criticise her

He didn't lecture people and then take private jets.

he is a drip, mind. I'm ambivalent to the monarchy but would sack the lot of them off when The Queen dies.

Last edited:
I assume many of them are Sunderland based.

Bloody rife with it that place... cannot f***ing move for it iirc.

Funny really, I said Sunderland contained a lot of people who were concerned about the far right, the implication being that they would not be all that keen in the old racism. That doesn't entirely tally with me supposedly saying they're all racist now, does it?

Funny really, I said Sunderland contained a lot of people who were concerned about the far right, the implication being that they would not be all that keen in the old racism. That doesn't entirely tally with me supposedly saying they're all racist now, does it?
Yeah but the Guardian says it's round every corner so... who am I to believe?

Was making the point of taking a massive aircraft for a 25 min flight rather than a smaller one or perhaps even drive it.

It's kitted out to carry over 150 passengers, from the video I saw there seemed to be a fair number of people on.

A 25 minute flight compared to (according to Google) a 4 hour 30 minute drive is arguably justifiable, his timetable should be busy.

Was making the point of taking a massive aircraft for a 25 min flight rather than a smaller one or perhaps even drive it.
Long old drive mate, from what I remember roads in Pakistan aren't all that.
25 minute flight compared to (according to Google) a 4 hour 30 minute drive is arguably justifiable, his timetable should be busy.
Google drive time never equates to real world drive time in a place like Pakistan.

Last edited:

Back