Willis

I didn't think he was that bad. He was caught out for their first, but they all were.

He misplaced a pass which put us under pressure in the second half, but overall not concerned. He'll get better in time imo.
agree

Our back 5 looked like they’d been asked to play in a formation they’d never played before.

Not to worry he’ll change it again at Ipswich
Half a dozen of the c*nts looked like they’d been asked to play a game they’d never played before!...

I was very confused . Was it 3 CBs? 2??
At times McLaughlin was turning up on the right wing. Gooch was drifting central. It's like their natural instincts were taking over.

One thing that got me, the new goal kick rule. It's been in since July 1st. Surely by this point they'd decided of they're taking them short or long. But most times they seemed like they didnt know which one they were meant to do. And it ended up being a punt to the massively tall will grigg!!
It's this f***ing lop sided back line shite that Jack insists on. It's f***ing bollocks, and it only confuses the defenders, and it leaves us exposed .
This.

4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1 - no f***ing about, just get out there and get the job done.
433 is the way to go with the squad we've got....just f***ing Attack every team in this poxy league.

Last edited:
His pass out of play was the worst pass I’ve ever seen mind :lol:
There was an admirable precision to it, mind. Exquisitely delivered to a place where no player was within 15 metres of the ball’s destination.

I’m not going to write Willis off, but leaving aside the nervousness, he seemed to lack the physicality to compete and win one-to-one contests, not just in the air, but in the tackle too.

Back