William Storey

Here's the doughnut attempt. In his clapped out, 20 year old, mid-tier Jag.

Don't get me wrong, I like an old Jag. But I'm not pretending I've got enough money to buy SAFC:lol:

If he was drifting/doughnuting in an old v8 or v12 or something fair enough, but he's in a car park in what's probably a maximum of a 2.2 and pretty much entry level as far as they go.

Didn’t some clown start a thread few month back saying they’d been discussing on a journey home from away day about whether it would be good if he owned us
Fans like this deserve banning orders

I am not going to dox William Story but when this all started there were legal documents posted on twitter which gave his residence, a google map search showed this was a modest and what looked like former council house which zoopla estimated was about 300k.

I am not going to dox William Story but when this all started there were legal documents posted on twitter which gave his residence, a google map search showed this was a modest and what looked like former council house which zoopla estimated was about 300k.
The latest rumour is he's now living in a caravan on the south coast
But a tent is possible too! 😂

Last edited:
It's a Ford Mondeo with a different body.

And it's front wheel drive. HTF do you drift that?
Give him his due, that's an old XJ rather than an X-type. So RWD - albeit with depreciation probably only a grand or two of car. It's impressive, then, that a man steeped in motorsport such as WS managed to get it to understeer so completely:lol:

Last edited:
Give him his due, that's an old XJ rather than an X-type. So RWD - albeit with depreciation probably only a grand or two of car. It's impressive, then, that a man steeped in motorsport such as WS managed to get it to understeer so impressively:lol:
Remember he was faster than the pros when he drove a F1 car.

You love the glory
William storey yea
Need to give your head a shake up
Need to give your head a wake up wake up
Need to give your head a shake up

Back