William & Kate

She’s a bit skinny but I’d let her watch telly with us on a Saturday night and share our takeaway.

I wonder what they did for a night out when bill was stationed at raf valley on Anglesey. We were there in February and most of the chippies were closed.

I’m sure it was west Germany before 1990.
He probably fired up the sea king and went to Morrison’s in Ellesmere Port, or ASDA if he needed a 24 hour supermarket

She’s a bit skinny but I’d let her watch telly with us on a Saturday night and share our takeaway.

I wonder what they did for a night out when bill was stationed at raf valley on Anglesey. We were there in February and most of the chippies were closed.

I’m sure it was west Germany before 1990.
Just checked, used to say "To Germany". I remember it now.

I still think that at one point in 70s or 80s it said west Germany with a distance too.

I can’t find any old photos of the cafe but some other great ones here.

https://www.comparetheartwork.com/47-vintage-images

Logon or register to see this image
It was white but replaced with the black one in the 90s?

May have had the distance on but don't recall that specifically.

Evidently the white one had there before 1945 so that's why it just said "To Germany".

How de do yer maj

Logon or register to see this image

It was white but replaced with the black one in the 90s?

May have had the distance on but don't recall that specifically.

Evidently the white one had there before 1945 so that's why it just said "To Germany".
Probs me being daft but yes it was white and wooden. We used to have really cold fizzy orange in the cafe out of a big glass machine.

Back