Will you dog react to this?

Lifted his head up, looked at me as if to say "turn that fcker down man" and went back to sleep

:lol: Ditto!

Lazy bastard sleeps 20 hours a day n hes only 3.

He staired at the Mrs with a look that said "What's this shite he's trying to make me watch?" then licked the area that used to hold his balls.

Creased at that last line!:)

Last edited:
She's gone off around the downstairs looking for the dogs that are barking - but she really reacts to animals on the telly anyway - stares transfixed at the Supervet and Waffle the Sodding Wonder Dog (if you don't have a Cbeebies aged child and have missed this programme - count yourself bloody lucky cos it's terrible)

She's gone off around the downstairs looking for the dogs that are barking - but she really reacts to animals on the telly anyway - stares transfixed at the Supervet and Waffle the Sodding Wonder Dog (if you don't have a Cbeebies aged child and have missed this programme - count yourself bloody lucky cos it's terrible)

Our Suzy used to love watching anything with animals in on the tele. She used to watch vets programmes, Crufts and stuff like that. Once she was getting in the way at my parents when we were away on holiday, so my Mam put Jungle Book on for her and she happily lay down and watched that :lol:

Just showed this to my two mini schnauzers who were busily trying to rip chunks out of one another in their usual post-dinner relaxation.

They sat up, came bounding over to the laptop and looked at the screen, around the back of the screen, behind the sofa and then back to the screen. Behind the screen and then went over look at the TV.

Right now they are laying on the sofa next to me looking to see if the barking dogs are going to come back again.

Back