Will you dog react to this?

Play this video for your dog and post what was it's reaction on here.

My dog was lying on the rug near my feet, drifting off to sleep. When his eyes shut I decided to put this on. His eyes opened and ears went up. He's put his head up then layed it back down, but his ears are still up and eyes wide open.:)
If you do not have a dog but a cat, try a cat video. (But a nice one, to not scare it)

Btw, I wrote the title in a Italian accent.

Bonus points, if your dog tears your face off!!

Last edited:

My dog was lying on the rug near my feet, drifting off to sleep. When his eyes shut I decided to put this on. His eyes opened and ears went up. He's put his head up then layed it back down, but his ears are still up and eyes wide open.:)
If you do not have a dog but a cat, try a cat video. (But a nice one, to not scare it)

Btw, I wrote the title in a Chinese accent.

Mine still asleep on the sofa next to me even full volume.
Mind you if I say “foxes” he would be at the door :)

Mine still asleep on the sofa next to me even full volume.
Mind you if I say “foxes” he would be at the door :)
It's not dreaming of chasing them yet, is it?:)

Seriously man! I can't watch owt, or even play computer games with any in. He git dances like a fanny growls jumps up at the unit and then makes gremlin noises for the next twenty minutes :lol:
:lol::lol:

I would love to hold on tight like that, onto the bird in the background.

Last edited:

Btw, I wrote the title in a Italian accent.

Lifted his head up, looked at me as if to say "turn that fcker down man" and went back to sleep

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Class that!!

Is your cat a Blues singer anarl like?

I wish. Sadly, that's not my cat. Basically, whatever I do, my cat leads me to the bottom stair so she can have some bottom stair lovin'. I've no idea what her obsession with the bottom stair is but it's affection central. And, this is literal, she goes to the front door looking like she needs to be let out, I go along and she dodges on to the bottom stair demanding to be stroked. It never used to be this way!

I wish. Sadly, that's not my cat. Basically, whatever I do, my cat leads me to the bottom stair so she can have some bottom stair lovin'. I've no idea what her obsession with the bottom stair is but it's affection central. And, this is literal, she goes to the front door looking like she needs to be let out, I go along and she dodges on to the bottom stair demanding to be stroked. It never used to be this way!
We know that man.:lol:

Do you stroke your bottom stair and the cat sees this?

Back