Will you continue attending games ?

Absolutely, I can't wait to get back into it. I'm registered in the season ticket bubble thing so I have a head start thank god. Away games may take a little longer though, hopefully we can keep our BC points as they were at the start of lockdown.

Had a ST since the SOL opened, and must admit I'm not missing it which I never thought would happen.

Mainly down to the league we're in and how bad the football is.

Yes, can't wait to be back. I love watching live football even if it's the U23's at Hetton, first chance I get, I'll be there.

Had a ST since the SOL opened, and must admit I'm not missing it which I never thought would happen.

Mainly down to the league we're in and how bad the football is.

I know what you mean. I’ve been going to watch the lads since the mid 70’s and before the ten year stretch in the premier league had probably seen us as much outside the top flight as in it.

This league, however, just plumbs new lows. I’d hate to think of us hanging around here too much longer. I think that would put the lid on it for me.

A couple of police officers came over and had a craic on, one of them suggested going to watch us on the hill at Northampton and the hotel in Blackpools ground :lol:
lucky you..police chased us and we werent even on club property we were in car near shops and they turned up

Yup. For many reasons, not just football related. Large social group day out. Get's me elderly dad out the house and active etc... TBH, gets my arse out too and active.

lucky you..police chased us and we werent even on club property we were in car near shops and they turned up

So that did happen! I went to the tesco to get a drink and as I walked back a few blokes came out of the STFC foundation building and spotted my shirt and started chatting. They said that they saw some Sunderland fans “being arrested” by the Bike shop near the Stratton Bank. When I asked a steward what happened they all claimed that no police arrived at all and you Just took a photo with your flag and left. Lying twats

So that did happen! I went to the tesco to get a drink and as I walked back a few blokes came out of the STFC foundation building and spotted my shirt and started chatting. They said that they saw some Sunderland fans “being arrested” by the Bike shop near the Stratton Bank. When I asked a steward what happened they all claimed that no police arrived at all and you Just took a photo with your flag and left. Lying twats
aye was at bike shop....we went to ground took pics with flag.
security were sound.just asked us to move on..when we went back to car and were sittung outside bike shop booking a hotel the police turned up...tbf security came across and calmed it down..no one got arrested
aye was at bike shop....we went to ground took pics with flag.
security were sound.just asked us to move on..when we went back to car and were sittung outside bike shop booking a hotel the police turned up...tbf security came across and calmed it down..no one got arrested

speaking to head of security on night where he worked in pub said that stewards and police were expexting us..dunno how they knew who we were whwn we were in car cos we dont wear colours but they knew who they were looking for haha

Last edited:
It's bizarre... I really haven't missed it but I still don't know if I can break the habit or not. Hate the way the league treated teams, the way football's gone and our incapable owners but I don't know why I'm only 70% no and not 99%

The last 10 years has been more about the day out than the match anyway. Doubt I'll ever get another SC (had one 20 odd years) but once things finally return to normal we're planning on still doing our usual matchday routine and make a decision about 2.30 whether to walk along the SoL and pay at the gate or just stay in the pub.

I'll be buying a season card as soon as I can get in. I had one for donkeys years since RP but had to give it up as I got a job working Saturdays. Really missed the match day experience- home and away.

Back