Will you continue attending games ?

When this carry on is over
Yes from me however people quickly get out of the habit & I can see many not returning
Definitely. But only when it's completely safe. I'll pick up my Season Card again as soon as they'll go back on sale, but in reality it'll be next season

Cant quite say, I love it when we’re on a roll, but that’s normally a promotion season. If we ever get back to the premier, I don’t fancy watching the dull shit that is spewed out at most peen games, watching Man City is better than sleeping tablets.

I’ve been watching games in other leagues and enjoying way more.

Its a brilliant little view point. I could see everything except throw ins. Not quite the same as Oxford like, thats crazy how you can watch the game outside there.

Also had Soccer Saturday on the go so I was fully up to date with other matches.

Logon or register to see this image

You Sir are an absolute nutter.
Now please take that as a massive compliment, unbelievable effort :lol:

Any Swindon fans walk by?
Without doubt they would have respected you.
Its a brilliant little view point. I could see everything except throw ins. Not quite the same as Oxford like, thats crazy how you can watch the game outside there.

Also had Soccer Saturday on the go so I was fully up to date with other matches.

https://ibb.co/nLyLsc7

Any Swindon fans walk by?
Without doubt they would have respected you.

It’s a rough little Town. Come some of the bigger games the nutters come out to play. Some scary fuckers as well.
On the other side we have a real loyal hardcore that travel. It’s a wonderful club made special by the turbulent history. It’s not easy Supporting it as always a problem around the corner. Could be one coming next month I have been made aware.

Last edited:
The day they leave we'll be back mate.

I know people say support club not owners but the coin will be going to Donald/Methven. I genuinely hate these c**** for the damage they've done to club.

No, it won't, unless, of course, you're accusing them of fraud, in which case you should contact Northumbria Police. Let's face it, they probably need a good laugh at the moment.

I've always been a bit borderline to be honest as its over a 4.5 hour round trip for me.

But I certainly will get my season ticket back next season if I can get my old seats next to my mates back.

Dunno TBH. Although I still have season ticket Im kinda getting used to watching it at home. Of course when crowds are allowed to return I wont have that option (dont do dodgey). Might just pop up the boozer and return home for commentary which is what I used to do for away matches pre covid. Can see crowds dwindling a bit. Hope Im wrong

Must add. I will not be using the excuse of Donald being there or not if I decide not to go

When this carry on is over
Yes from me however people quickly get out of the habit & I can see many not returning
.. Yes, I'll go to our games, but I'll probably watch less football on the box .. Not knowing if a goal has been scored and simulation in the box has killed it for me to a large extent. Little f***ing ballet dancers look skillfull, but that's only because the defenders are shit scared to breathe on them. Can't stand tbe cheating, it's becoming ridiculous..

Last edited:
I'm in two minds.

I've had a season ticket since 1998, and must have been to hundreds of away games over the years. Renewed this year and accessed the streams so doing my bit for the club - no refunds for me!

Thing is though, I really like camping. It's excellent for my mental health and helps me keep sane. I suffer from health anxiety which absolutely crippled me a year ago. (Also not good in a global pandemic). This year camping's been one of the only things keeping me going - having somewhere to go at the weekend.

We have a campervan and go away regularly over all year, including winter so the two 'hobbies' regularly clash. Also looking at investing in a folding camper as well for more space. We absolutely love going away on most weekends but sometimes in the past it has been a choice between the match and getting away, with the match usually winning.

Since July 4th we've been away on all but 2 weekends and have loved it without having to worry about missing the match.

I'm therefore undecided on renewing my season ticket next year, but think I will probably end up trying to do both. Eg go camping and stay local, whilst travelling back for the match when the two clash, then back out to the van after the match However, I live next to the SoL so doing thay seems a bit mental lilke!

In the meantime I would quite happily be at the SoL in a capacity crowd if allowed right now. Fuck hiding away from life. I did that last year!

I know this post is TLDR btw. Got bored myself writing it :)

Last edited:
I will go back. But looking at the game on Tuesday I thought that I'm pleased I don't have to go to that after a day at work. Not missing night games in League One at all.

Back