Will you continue attending games ?

The day they leave we'll be back mate.

I know people say support club not owners but the coin will be going to Donald/Methven. I genuinely hate these c**** for the damage they've done to club.
100%. Know loads too.

I was daft enough to the game today through a fire door 🙄 So thats how much I miss it.

That first proper away day getting up early, jumping on the train, find a pub somewhere and have a few before walking up to the ground and watching the lads.its going to be fantastic.

Logon or register to see this image
Huge respect mate!
When folk see how much they save per month, probably getting into, if you include drink, food etc, mortgage repayment territory, in the coming recession/depression, will be hard to justify spending on a matchday, perhaps the reset football needs?

Last edited:
Why do you continually make a tit of yourself ?
Education has been at the forefront of modern society for decades yet it has escaped you
Please troll thru my many threads & comments & prove your theory or shut the fuck up you little backward twat

Touche you Fookin Bell...

Can’t wait to get back.
missing taking my 2 kids somewhere that welook forward to going even though we know in the end it’s probably disappointing, result wise.
My kids miss going to a live game of footy and it makes me even more determined to follow the lads till I physically can’t anymore.
It’s not the match that I miss. It’s everything to do with it that’s the big deal.
Meeting ya mates for a few pints while the kids build up to going into the ground and all the stuff that goes with it.
u can’t buy that man.

I live in Manchester and try to get to 2 or 3 games per season.

Though this lockdown has sucked on so many levels, one thing that has improved is that it’s helped me to reconnect to the club.

when we were in the prem and to a lesser extent the championship, it was easy to follow the lads. From league 1, really not so much. So these streams have been great for me.

so in answe to your question, I will go back to watching as many games in person as befor, but if they leave the streaming service on then I’ll watch a few more games through that too.

Yes I'll turn up twice a game if it helps

Wouldn’t give Donald ideas or hell charge you twice
I won’t be returning under conditions, but I’ll be back as soon as everything is lifted and cleared off. Returning to a socially distanced stadium sounds absolute crap and isn’t for me, so wouldn’t be paying for that though

Last edited:
I’ll absolutely return. It’s a day out for me and my dad once every couple of weeks.

whilst the day is all about the footy in a lot of ways it’s incidental. It’s about quality time doing what our family do.

We also usually seem to see some of the extended family as well in the pubs before hand so it’s also a good chance to catch up with them.

that’s why it’s such a shame we have the Eton tits in charge. Sunderland football club isn’t just an ‘entertainment company’ it’s part of our culture, it’s a member of the family.

I can’t just drop them because they are shit which means unfortunately wankers like our current owners will always get away with murder.

Back