Will you continue attending games ?

Will never attend again as long as Donald and Methven involved with the club, I just can't stomach giving them a single penny more.

Me and bairn had season cards for Black Cats Bar and we loved it in there but they won't get a penny more from me.

I was daft enough to the game today through a fire door 🙄 So thats how much I miss it.

That first proper away day getting up early, jumping on the train, find a pub somewhere and have a few before walking up to the ground and watching the lads.its going to be fantastic.

Logon or register to see this image
So you went to the ground, hung around a fire door until somebody opened it, went in and stood on the terrace without a single person asking who the fuck are you and why are you standing here?

Will never attend again as long as Donald and Methven involved with the club, I just can't stomach giving them a single penny more.

Me and bairn had season cards for Black Cats Bar and we loved it in there but they won't get a penny more from me.
That’s a shame marra
BCB is quality
Hope to see you back soon
KTF

So you went to the ground, hung around a fire door until somebody opened it, went in and stood on the terrace without a single person asking who the fuck are you and why are you standing here?

Nah im not that brave. The door has a little hatch which looks straight out onto the pitch. I was outside the stadium the whole time.

Wonder how many fans who are refusing to buy season cards because of current ownership(and I know loads), will buy if we get new owner?

Club is losing £1390 just from myself and my son, will be thousands they losing. I've had people from club and commercial department contacting me to ask why we haven't renewed. I told them the day Donald fucks off we will renew again.

Won’t go back till Donald goes. Shame like but always went with my Dad for the last 17 years and he’s in the same boat so wouldn’t go by myself regardless.

Back