WILL WE BE HATED LIKE CHELSEA WAS.

What for? For asking a question about my club.
I don't want sunderland hated like they were. It was all about how other supporters perceive us.
Personaly I don't think they will, Chelsea didn't have the restrictions we will have, they went out and bought top players almost immediately hence the intence hatred and yes they were hated before, but in my humble opinion I reckon it will take 5 to 6 year before we can compete with the top 6 in the prem.
As for growing up that started in 1953 for me, when are you going to start.

f***ing cringey as fuck thread. lets just see how things pan out. Lets get the takeover completely over the line, lets get promoted and start to see the difference the owners are starting to make before having sickly threads this this. Embarrassing as fuck.

Over the years I think the vitriol of Chelsea buying the league has dropped dramatically, and I don't think Citeh really endured that hatred.
How would we feel if we were the new Chelsea?
After what we've been through couldn't give a toss what any other club thinks, this is my club so fuckem

What for? For asking a question about my club.
I don't want sunderland hated like they were. It was all about how other supporters perceive us.
Personaly I don't think they will, Chelsea didn't have the restrictions we will have, they went out and bought top players almost immediately hence the intence hatred and yes they were hated before, but in my humble opinion I reckon it will take 5 to 6 year before we can compete with the top 6 in the prem.
As for growing up that started in 1953 for me, when are you going to start.

Were Chelsea hated for buying top players? I don’t recall that, jealously maybe. Chelsea were generally disliked as a club because of the fans, before, during and after that time.

Back