Will this sell out?

Well 10k spat dummy out for 1st leg at home. How many of those will have had their faith restored and now going to wembley?

There's a few probably not wanting to spend the money.

On other hand there's probably quite a few who missed out on CT for various reason so will be desperate to go to this one. I'm in that category.

I think it'll be touch and go for 37700

Last edited:

Well 10k spat dummy out for 1st leg at home. How many of those will have had their faith restored and now going to wembley?

There's a few probably not wanting to spend the money.

On other hand there's probably quite a few who missed out on CT for various reason so will be desperate to go to this one. I'm in that category.

I think it'll be touch and go for 37700
I've no doubt we'll sell out. It's Wembley.

Looking at the ground plan sales look a lot less than for the checkatrade. I think we'll struggle to sell out. Higher ticket prices, short time to sell tickets, just been to Wembley, holidays starting, season ticket payments just been taken will all contribute to a lower than anticipated crowd.

Looking at the ground plan sales look a lot less than for the checkatrade. I think we'll struggle to sell out. Higher ticket prices, short time to sell tickets, just been to Wembley, holidays starting, season ticket payments just been taken will all contribute to a lower than anticipated crowd.
If we'd set up the sales like the Checkatrade, then maybe so, but the way phase 2 is organised will ensure they sell out IMO.

I’m slightly concerned given that I’ve booked my travel already, I was counting on my recent purchase history being enough, living in North East Scotland I don’t know any season ticket holders. I’ll have to take my chances next week hopefully.

Might not.

Just been a few months ago where we lost yet again.

It's a holiday week so folk will have other stuff booked.

I predicted 26k for the play off game. Hopefully I'm wrong this time.

I’m slightly concerned given that I’ve booked my travel already, I was counting on my recent purchase history being enough, living in North East Scotland I don’t know any season ticket holders. I’ll have to take my chances next week hopefully.

Someone in here will sort you out no problem. Just ask around on the threads about the game.

6 tickets each? I remember we got slated for that for the checkatrade! I'm sure both teams will sell out, regardless. Be a good game too, no doubt

Had to do it that way with only a few days to sell them and get them posted out. I,ve bought the same 5 for season ticket holders I got for the check-a-trade and on Monday have to log on to get 3 for lads who go but haven't got season tickets.

Back