Will this sell out?

Doncaster would struggle for sure. Charlton wouldn't
Charlton struggled to sell their tickets for the epic play off final against us, which we lost on pennas.
Millwall fans I was talking to before the game said Charlton had sent spare tickets to Millwall to sell.
Apparently Charlton and Millwall have helped each other out in the past.

Last edited by a moderator:

At such short notice?

Not doubting our support before anyones main artery explodes

To be honest I don't care.
Been loads of threads on here lately where as you say people have exploded and talked shite
either about how great our support is or how shite people are for not attending.
If people want to go great but if they dont no problem.
Personally was getting disillusioned in the last few games but doesn't take much
Tickets and hotel booked. Can't wait

Don't care if we have empty seats but give me the 25k that were at the Portsmouth game and we'll raise the f****n roof.

I’m not sure we will based on my mates and workmates like

I’m already booked up btw :cool:

Unless you couldn’t afford it or already had another commitment you can’t get out of I don’t see why you’d choose to not go, you’d never forgive yourself if we won because for all it may be a league one play off we might not win again at Wembley for 40 odd years.

Anyway I’m sure if some regulars or semi regulars aren’t going, their tickets will be snapped up by others. There’s a few from our usual matchday group can’t make it because they’re on holiday. Poor planning if you ask me. :lol:

Back