Will this sell out?

Anyone know if I buy one ticket during the first phase (to guarantee one), if I can still buy further tickets in the phase 2- appreciate they won't be together.

Or do you think I should just wait and I'll get 3 or 4 tickets in phase 2?

EDIT : just read the details properly and with season tickets only being allowed one, and we have less season tickets than available final tickets, it will definitely go to phase 2 right?!

Last edited:
Anyone know if I buy one ticket during the first phase (to guarantee one), if I can still buy further tickets in the phase 2- appreciate they won't be together.

EDIT : just read the details properly and with season tickets only being allowed one, and we have less season tickets than available final tickets, it will definitely go to phase 2 right?!

Members can also buy one in Phase1, so SC + New Membership Scheme's could be over the total amount. It'll go to Phase2 regardless though i reckon.

cant ST holders get seven?

Donny is a pretty big place. I think given their complete lack of any kind of success a Wembley visit would capture the imagination and they’d sell out. Charlton too.

Members can also buy one in Phase1, so SC + New Membership Scheme's could be over the total amount. It'll go to Phase2 regardless though i reckon.

The email from SAFC says ST Holders and Members are guaranteed one ticket in phase 1, and Memberships are off sale, so it can’t be over the total amount (the way I read it)

EDIT: copying and pasting from SAFC email:

“Ticket sales will be split into THREE separate phases subject to availability.

PHASE ONE: 12 noon Friday 17 May - 8.30am on Monday 20 May
• Season card holders
• UK and International members
Supporters qualifying for this period of sale are guaranteed ONE ticket as long as they purchase before the second sale phase”

Last edited:
Its half term and some poor gits like me are already booked to go on holiday- i think everyone who wants to get a ticket will do- also, dont think Charlton or Doncaster will sell theirs.

The email from SAFC says ST Holders and Members are guaranteed one ticket in phase 1, and Memberships are off sale, so it can’t be over the total amount (the way I read it)

EDIT: copying and pasting from SAFC email:

“Ticket sales will be split into THREE separate phases subject to availability.

PHASE ONE: 12 noon Friday 17 May - 8.30am on Monday 20 May
• Season card holders
• UK and International members
Supporters qualifying for this period of sale are guaranteed ONE ticket as long as they purchase before the second sale phase”

Aye, memberships have been on sale for a while now though... so those already signed up need adding to the total SC holders. Not sure how well they sold like.

Back