Will there be a massive drop in foreign holidays this year?

Ireland’s in Britain too, iirc.
Obviously :D. I work there sometimes as well. Limerick for the English. The Irish are all in Glasgow :lol:.

I insist on only flying on diesel planes
Coal burning steam powered ones for me :lol:

Aeroplane engines are about 70% more efficient now than 20 years ago, so don’t feel guilty. It’s your parents who caused the earth to burn.

Fuel economy in aircraft - Wikipedia
Unless they have to make up time on a delay so they dont have to lash out 400 notes :D

Last edited:
Nobody is going on foreign holidays because of concerns for the environment except for the people who don’t give a shit about the environment, the people who really really need a holiday in a warmer climate, the people who’ve worked and saved all year and want a holiday, the people who really care about the environment but also want a holiday and all the people who are going on foreign holidays because they want to. Apart from them nobody is going.

Season started off slow here . Now absolutely packed with 18-25 non British (mostly female )
Very little trouble or drunken behaviour.
Was talking to some Danish lads last night and they asked who my team is and we all praised Tommy .
Danish people are spot on.

Season started off slow here . Now absolutely packed with 18-25 non British (mostly female )
Very little trouble or drunken behaviour.
Was talking to some Danish lads last night and they asked who my team is and we all praised Tommy .
Danish people are spot on.

If you meet them again ask them about Carsten Fredgaard. Might take them a few pints to remember him. I reckon more people in Sunderland do than Danes. :lol:

Not a single person isn’t going abroad because of the climate crisis. Nobody cares THAT much

When you book flights and there is the option of paying a wee bit extra for your climate footprint, where does that money go ? I wonder about that each time I see it.

Similar with renewing a web domain, you pay for the rights to a name but where does the money end up ? Surely the company you use to renew isn't keeping it ?

Last edited:
Just had an argument with my brother.
He said no one is going away this year because of the climate crisis and the little girl who protested, oh and Blue Planet

I said I doubted people would not go on their summer holidays over this and that if we had a shit summer more people would go away than last year.
If we have a great summer plenty of people will stay and say it is because they care about climate change etc

No.

Back