Will the peterboro branch be able to pick up anywhere nbear lincoln for home games ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAFKAHM

Winger
Due to family commitments, i might be in lincoln some weekends this coming season, do you pick up anywhere near lincoln ??? thanks in advance.

East_Midlands92

Hi mate, I live near Lincoln and me and my girlfriend will be traveling up for hopefully all home games this season. I'm signing up to the Peterborough branch to get some shared transport sorted, but if that fails then we could always share lifts??

TAFKAHM

Winger
Hi mate, I live near Lincoln and me and my girlfriend will be traveling up for hopefully all home games this season. I'm signing up to the Peterborough branch to get some shared transport sorted, but if that fails then we could always share lifts??
Sounds good to me, think the first one will be end of october when we play Arsenal, its the wifes birthday and wants to spend it at her sisters with the kids, what time do you normally get back on a saturday evening ?

East_Midlands92

Ok then, well I'll message you my number and then you can just get in touch when you're going to be in Lincoln? I don't know what time we'd get back exactly because we don't normally travel straight back after the game as we usually stay for the weekend to see family, but if we were going straight back from the game then I'd say we'd be back about 8:30-9

theboybev

Full Back
Due to family commitments, i might be in lincoln some weekends this coming season, do you pick up anywhere near lincoln ??? thanks in advance.
Hopefully with a bit of a push we could see new members coming in from that area i.e. EastMids92.

Unfortunately, the branch stopped running a bus a couple of seasons ago as it was costing too much and numbers had dropped so it was hard to fill it. Used to pick up some lads at Doncaster but they've dwindled to 1 or 2 so the economics of it all meant it went. Fair few travel up and we have some new members coming in from Norwich so depending on what route they go they may be coming close to you.

If you joined the branch (£4 a year or 5 years for price of 4 i.e. £16) we can then not only source you tickets for home/away etc but we can circulate details between numbers and see who wants lifts/can offer lifts.

We'll obviously monitor this and try and put like minded people in touch too.

If your keen to join contact Dave Rodgerson via rodgerson.david@yahoo.co.uk

TAFKAHM

Winger
Hopefully with a bit of a push we could see new members coming in from that area i.e. EastMids92.

Unfortunately, the branch stopped running a bus a couple of seasons ago as it was costing too much and numbers had dropped so it was hard to fill it. Used to pick up some lads at Doncaster but they've dwindled to 1 or 2 so the economics of it all meant it went. Fair few travel up and we have some new members coming in from Norwich so depending on what route they go they may be coming close to you.

If you joined the branch (£4 a year or 5 years for price of 4 i.e. £16) we can then not only source you tickets for home/away etc but we can circulate details between numbers and see who wants lifts/can offer lifts.

We'll obviously monitor this and try and put like minded people in touch too.

If your keen to join contact Dave Rodgerson via rodgerson.david@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks for this, will try and find out how many weekends im down there, will let you know ASAP....

PS....was the peterboro branch minibus blue ? ....with the home kit 91-92 in the window ? ...alays saw it every home game travelling up :cool:

theboybev

Full Back
Thanks for this, will try and find out how many weekends im down there, will let you know ASAP....

PS....was the peterboro branch minibus blue ? ....with the home kit 91-92 in the window ? ...alays saw it every home game travelling up :cool:
Not blue no! They had a white one but did have a kit from that era in the back window plus some decals saying Pboro branch so you'd have known!

Fact Hunt

Winger

I appreciate this is a 4 year old thread but couldn't resist! Yes, back in the 90s, the Branch often used a blue bus. Used to run regular buses to games both home and away then, but people grow old and/or disinterested.

TAFKAHM

Winger
I appreciate this is a 4 year old thread but couldn't resist! Yes, back in the 90s, the Branch often used a blue bus. Used to run regular buses to games both home and away then, but people grow old and/or disinterested.
Jesus !!!! How did you come across this thread ????

Status
Not open for further replies.