Will The Jam ever reform?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've started getting into The Jam and It saddens me to realise that I'll never get to see them play live.

Why doesn't Weller just swallow his pride and get the lads back together.

He's playing in tiny venues across the country, why not do stadium gigs?
I f***ing hope now.

I saw them twice early 80's and they were splendid..hope that makes you feel better..Newcastle City Hall..there's footage on YouTube.

They got Burton suits, ha you think it's funny
Turning rebellion into money

Summed up perfectly by The Clash

Wellers giant ego won't allow it plus he's been much more successful in his solo career so it wouldn't benefit him to do so.

I've started getting into The Jam and It saddens me to realise that I'll never get to see them play live.

Why doesn't Weller just swallow his pride and get the lads back together.

He's playing in tiny venues across the country, why not do stadium gigs?
Whilst it must be hard for people of a young age who missed out on the golden era of bands and gigs seeing the Jam 2018 would be awful

So he hasn't got an ego but would only reform for the sake of his ego? :confused:

I'm saying if he had a huge ego he could have easily reformed before now to feed it. Stubborn yes but not a massive ego in music star sense anyway

He has a huge ego. Read up on him.

He should reform the style council instead.

I've read loads on him. He's never been one for showing off in front of cameras. He's always looks uncomfortable when getting interviewed. Them are not traits of people who have huge ego's

Last edited:
Wellers giant ego won't allow it plus he's been much more successful in his solo career so it wouldn't benefit him to do so.

I don't think so like. He had a good period in the mid 90s with Stanley Road but the Jam had a long run of huge hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back