Will Pompey be doing Covent Garden/Trafalgar Square Saturday night?

Everton heading for another quiet weekend in the east-end.

I was thinking that ...
... will they get a hero's welcome at West Ham :lol:

Just wondering like. I know its a lot closer but some of their fans surely making a weekend of it.

I can't imagine Portsmouth forking out for hotels etc when they can be home for tea ....

Last edited:
I was thinking that ...
... will they get a hero's welcome at West Ham :lol:

I can't imagine Portsmouth forking out for hotels etc when they can be home for tea ....
Millwall play in Leeds, but kick off 2 1/2 hours earlier, Everton could have some fun when they go to get their trains home if that lot pull in at the same time

There will also be Chelsea and Spurs fans returning to the capital on Sunday evening....could get interesting :lol:
and MIllwall

I can't see that many Pompey staying overnight when they can just drive there and back on the day, what is it 70 odd miles?

Something like, either way under 2 hours. I was going to say I wouldn't bother staying over for that distance, but for the 92 semi I larged it in Sheffield the night before. I am sure there will be canny few arriving Saturday

3 hours you've obviously never been on a coach trip to Wembley / London

3 hrs :lol:
It is on a train man :lol: people on coaches won't be staying 2 nights.

It’s 1hr 30 or so
We can get a train and be there in 3 hours and people are away all weekend. It's a trip to Wembley and I wouldn't expect even half the amount, but just find it a bit funny how it's a full weekend job for many of us in comparison.

Last edited:
It is on a train man :lol: people on coaches won't be staying 2 nights.

We can get a train and be there in 3 hours and people are away all weekend. It's a trip to Wembley and I wouldn't expect even half the amount, but just find it a bit funny how it's a full weekend job for many of us in comparison.
I’d imagine it’s because:

People from Portsmouth commute to London quite, its nothing new
3 hours each way is a long long day when you factor in the tubes etc

I take your point tho

Back