Will Parky be more positive away from home...

roker beach

Striker
...now that there are no crowds?

Too many times away last season we were overly cautious and ended up chasing games instead of dictating them. Our away record was nowhere near good enough for a team supposedly challenging for promotion.

Without a crowd, there is no home advantage and no reason to sit back. Not holding my breath, but the Oxford match should tell us a lot.

Doesn't sound like it.

According to his comments that have just come out in the Chronicle and Echo, he reckons Josh Scowen is more competition with Maguire for a place on the right side of a three man attack than he is for Dobson's role.

I've always thought Parkinson deserved a proper chance this season, but he got it really badly wrong last week and it sounds like he will again this season.

Three centre backs really don't need a fourth centre back sitting in front of them to give them protection.

Doesn't sound like it.

According to his comments that have just come out in the Chronicle and Echo, he reckons Josh Scowen is more competition with Maguire for a place on the right side of a three man attack than he is for Dobson's role.

I've always thought Parkinson deserved a proper chance this season, but he got it really badly wrong last week and it sounds like he will again this season.

Three centre backs really don't need a fourth centre back sitting in front of them to give them protection.

he’s a clown. Drop power into Dobson’s role and scowen where power is

Doesn't sound like it.

It's practically 7 at the back at times, we won't get promoted playing this way as we can't rely on our wide/attacking players to produce enough quality to score every game.

Doesn't sound like it.

you can see him playing Grant instead of Dobson, and no place for Diamond or Neil again

Back