Will parkrun be the 1st...

Did Lakeside in Pompey for the first time. Scenic enough but a fair bit of it on a gravel track which wasn't in the best state after an overnight storm. Also 200 people running into a bottleneck after about 400 yards isn't great, and why does some slow dozy fucker with a dog on a lead think it would be a good idea to start near the front. :rolleyes:

Other than that, happy with 136/196 in just over 30 minutes. I will get under that half hour mark if it kills me (which it probably will).
Did my first one in 8 years this morning and got bang on 30.00 :lol: that's my short term target too

First go at a park run down Cotsford Field.
Grassy, gravelly course most of the way round with some inclines. Finished 3rd on 21:23, nice little area can't believe I hadn't heard of it, I only live about 5mins from it.

Did Southsea seafront one today, terrible weather. Ran the outward leg with the wind behind but inward one with the wind and rain in me face. Could imagine it being a decent course in perfect weather.

32 minutes but started from the back and registering your time at the end was a bit of a ball ache.

Did Southsea seafront one today, terrible weather. Ran the outward leg with the wind behind but inward one with the wind and rain in me face. Could imagine it being a decent course in perfect weather.

32 minutes but started from the back and registering your time at the end was a bit of a ball ache.
Try havant next week pad... Much better than southsea ...Fareham is a nice course as well..

Try havant next week pad... Much better than southsea ...Fareham is a nice course as well..

I only have a bike to get to and fro otherwise I would. Only do every fortnight too cos of work. Might do Lee on Solent next via Gosport ferry. Then in North East week after so either Sunderland or South Shields.

10 mile bike ride to Fareham, 5k parkrun, 10 mile ride home. Decent course, weather shite again (think I'm a jinx), about 31 minutes (not got results yet).

Back home next weekend so might do Shields or Silky depending on car availability.

Booze free tonight so might have a dodge down Hartlepool tomorrow and give theirs a go. Hopefully got pacers on as it's the first of the month.

Nice little run along the promenade for Hartlepool parkrun. Top marks for speed of results, hadn't even got back in the house and they were out. 21:04 slightly spoiled by a 13 year old girl flying past me on the final straight. :lol: 😏

Nice little run along the promenade for Hartlepool parkrun. Top marks for speed of results, hadn't even got back in the house and they were out. 21:04 slightly spoiled by a 13 year old girl flying past me on the final straight. :lol: 😏
Cracking time marra, couldnt get out this morning.
We're pacers on? Sure I read something that said cos of covid there'd be no pacers at present

Back