Will parkrun be the 1st...

Yeah, fairly flat. Just 3 laps round the park. It's alright for a change like.
Might give it a go
Did my first Parkrun since the start of lockdown yesterday. 46.10 so not earth shattering pace but I wasn’t last. I basically did week 3 day 2 of my C25K plan twice. My hip is knacking now like but I did it. Same again next week of my hip is better.
Well done, no one's ever last with park run.
Plus you did better than those who didn't get out for a run

Last edited:

I'm at spennymoor (jubilee parkrun) for the 3rd time today - 5th parkrun overall. I only started running 6 weeks ago and these Saturday runs are definitely helping me maintain motivation. I only heard of these events about 5months ago but they are great.

Did Chester-le-street this morning. They had to cobble together a route due to park maintenance so there was a few tight turns and one where you pretty much had to stop before a sharp incline. Still nice to be out though and they did a good job of organising it. 22 mins so a slow one after Thursday's exploits.

Did Chester-le-street this morning. They had to cobble together a route due to park maintenance so there was a few tight turns and one where you pretty much had to stop before a sharp incline. Still nice to be out though and they did a good job of organising it. 22 mins so a slow one after Thursday's exploits.

Slow😂 27 minutes for me but I’ve been out of training for a month and my first run in 2 weeks so I’m not arsed.

Back