Will Jordan Henderson...

He was not the player he is now when he was at SAFC or the first few seasons at Liverpool even tbf

Is that a way of you trying to justify slagging him off? He was blatantly a very good player here who went on and improved further. How good a player he was at Sunderland was reflected in the fee that people who know what they are talking about paid for him.

Hope not as it would mean that we are still desperate and shit
Yeah I agree. We are that desperate we have to sign an England international and a successful Liverpool captain who lead them to their 6th European Cup.:lol:
"Not good enough as a CM, not fast enough to be a RM, struggling to see what his best position is" was a comment posted a few times by people here!

Would love to see him, Pickford and Rose here again but we'd need to be in the Prem not the Championship.
Colback was better. @chunkylover53 post the link.

Last edited:
Some utter bellends on here reckoned he was shite, overrated, etc. :oops:
He must have some damning pictures of someone at the top to get the captaincy at Liverpool and be a regular for England.

Love him to bits, me. No bad publicity, no ego, no nastiness, no trantrums, no sulking, no attitude problems. Just an old fashioned, honest, hard working footballer doing his best, quietly and without fuss.
That’s probably his undoing for some on here.
Yet he was poor at Liverpool when he first went there came very close to being bombed out to Fulham in a swap for Demspey and even still some Liverpool fans and fans of other clubs don’t rate him

Easy playing this card now isn’t it

Yeah I agree. We are that desperate we have to sign an England international and a successful Liverpool captain who lead them to their 6th European Cup.:lol:

Colback was better. @chunkylover53 post the link.

come back to us towards the end of his career like leadbitter? How would you feel about it if he did?

I hope not.

Not because I don't like or rate him, however, if we have made it back to the top level by then we don't want to be signing players who are declining and dropping down. Equally if we haven't made it to the top level, I'd rather see us developing new young talent (like he once was) than signing someone who has no future at or value to the club.
He was not the player he is now when he was at SAFC or the first few seasons at Liverpool even tbf

He always looked like he had excellent potential to me and I wish we could have kept him, but the reality was we had a huge offer from Liverpool and it wasn't really one that a club like us could turn down - it also worked out rather well for Henderson.

Last edited:
:lol: Class that thread like. Reads like a who's who of idiots.

Back