Will Jordan Henderson...

Some utter bellends on here reckoned he was shite, overrated, etc. :oops:
He must have some damning pictures of someone at the top to get the captaincy at Liverpool and be a regular for England.

Love him to bits, me. No bad publicity, no ego, no nastiness, no trantrums, no sulking, no attitude problems. Just an old fashioned, honest, hard working footballer doing his best, quietly and without fuss.
That’s probably his undoing for some on here.
He’s Sunderland through & through.....

"Not good enough as a CM, not fast enough to be a RM, struggling to see what his best position is" was a comment posted a few times by people here!

Would love to see him, Pickford and Rose here again but we'd need to be in the Prem not the Championship.

Good call from the op, I could honestly see it happening at some point. The lad is grounded and I don't see him as the money grabbing type, we would need to push on a bit for it to happen like, same with JP tbh in the future.

"Not good enough as a CM, not fast enough to be a RM, struggling to see what his best position is" was a comment posted a few times by people here!

Would love to see him, Pickford and Rose here again but we'd need to be in the Prem not the Championship.

..or the 3rd division even..

His current contract expires in 2023, we’ll be back in the top flight by then. 2 year contract to take him to the end of his career.

He must have some damning pictures of someone at the top to get the captaincy at Liverpool and be a regular for England.

Love him to bits, me. No bad publicity, no ego, no nastiness, no trantrums, no sulking, no attitude problems. Just an old fashioned, honest, hard working footballer doing his best, quietly and without fuss.
The same ones who are still around and still prepared to write anyone off after 5 minutes - Kirchoff ring a bell? There are more.

if we can get to the championship then i think theres a chance he could in his final year or so. if rooney whos got no roots to them would go to derby (yeah money was involved), then id like to think hendo would come back to us in a similar player role mainly but with the idea of getting his coaching badges. think he'd make a brilliant manager

He was not the player he is now when he was at SAFC or the first few seasons at Liverpool even tbf

Back