Will Grigg

I dont think he wants to be here. Not saying that Griggs form is Parkinsons fault as such but the fact is his style of play will never suit Grigg so there isn't any point in playing him.
When he was signed under Ross he was playing with an injury, wasn't match fit and had problems off the pitch, I just don't think at the time it was the right move for him or us.
The tactics Parkinson plays will never suit Grigg. I am no fan of Parkinson or his tactics but the problem is he is what we have got, so I've said before if that's the way he is going to play they need to allow him to bring players in that will succeed in that system.
Hopefully that will get us promoted, a new owner and a new manager
I agree Grigg never wanted the move, that much he's sadly made obvious. Parkinson has, in the past played big man small man up front. Grigg wouldn't be the target man of the system but would play off him. Something which I think could work, however that would require buy in from Grigg. Can't see that but also can't see a club closer to Grigg's home being able to afford him. hink we'd be happy with less than £1m if the buying club take wages in full. Not a player Barnsley would go for and Wigan when they come down will be a mess and may have transfer embargo so he may be stuck unless his agent has a blinder.

Back