BBC Will Grigg: Sunderland striker rejects Salford City move

Can't the Sunderland arsonist who has been setting fire to all the Sunderland buildings that needed to be got rid of (who was at work at Simpson St School last night) not set fire to Grigg, and be done with him, no one would notice or miss him.

I thought his last few games he played was the best we have seen of him but that coincided with our worst spell of the season

I actually think there’s a way back for Grigg with us, unlike McGeady.

It’s clear that a Grigg didn’t want to be here. His heart wasn’t in it and he looked depressed, frankly. However, just look at how isolated he was on the pitch. I’d be f***ing sick if my job was to bang in goals but the supply was non existent.

He’s moved his family up here now. Maybe, just maybe PP and Grigg have had a talk and sorted some issues out, and Grigg’s going to get the opportunity to try again. We’re actually getting forward more now. He might just be what we need in the box.

Come on Grigg, score the goals to take us up and become an SAFC hero! Our fans would quickly forgive him if he turned himself around for the rest of the season.

It’s clear that a Grigg didn’t want to be here. His heart wasn’t in it and he looked depressed, frankly. However, just look at how isolated he was on the pitch. I’d be f***ing sick if my job was to bang in goals but the supply was non existent.

He’s moved his family up here now. Maybe, just maybe PP and Grigg have had a talk and sorted some issues out, and Grigg’s going to get the opportunity to try again. We’re actually getting forward more now. He might just be what we need in the box.

Come on Grigg, score the goals to take us up and become an SAFC hero! Our fans would quickly forgive him if he turned himself around for the rest of the season.

Didn't want to be here? He signed a new contract and was our best player last season.

Grigg has a face on and has looked shite since he signed. Perhaps McGeady has higher standards and is frustrated that players like Grigg are on big money in this league and doing absolutely nothing to help our cause.

Didn't want to be here? He signed a new contract and was our best player last season.

Grigg has a face on and has looked shite since he signed. Perhaps McGeady has higher standards and is frustrated that players like Grigg are on big money in this league and doing absolutely nothing to help our cause.

You might want to read what I said again!

I have to agree that he was often isolated, but there were many occasions when good crosses were put into the box, and he was never anywhere near the ball.
Good strikers can anticipate, and position themselves accordingly to get on the end of things.

This. Every word

Back