will grigg injured?

Precautionary probably. We have a massive run in, he’s our player so we have a say.

11 days till Wembley and probably a niggle. He’ll be fine....
I think internationals side like to assets players who have picked up injuries with their clubs. I'd imagine this is the case.

Possible he is on the bench for Wembley then instead of starting.

Also if this is an ongoing problem there is not a hope in hell we can expect him to start all 8 league games in April.

Why is a player who has one injury (that probably just needs rest) suddenly labelled a "crock" on here?

He's not (at least not by me).
Its a question for those more knowledgeable on the subject of WG than me.
It seems he's had this injury for some time, including before/during our negotiating his transfer.
Is it likely to have an adverse effect on the remainder of his season and, by association, our promotion push (as he's our #1 striker now)?

He's not (at least not by me).
Its a question for those more knowledgeable on the subject of WG than me.
It seems he's had this injury for some time, including before/during our negotiating his transfer.
Is it likely to have an adverse effect on the remainder of his season and, by association, our promotion push (as he's our #1 striker now)?
he has had a medical exmaination..if he had the injury already he wouldnt have been able to play the games he has for us and wiugan this season...almost every player has long-term stuff...but it doesnt impact them 99 per cent of the time...will might be in the one per cent bit now..when we dont have aleague game for weeks..so thats fine.
You do now our medical staff examine players before the owner spends £4m on them right?

Back