Will Grigg’s ankle injury

I wont knock a lad who's trying to play whilst injured, much better than the last lot who pretended to be injured so they didn't have to play.
As a lad I did this and the teacher found out I was injured and f***ing launched me for not telling him,letting the team down he said.

If we hadn't backed Maja in to a corner about signing a contract,we wouldn't be relying on a player who has been injury prone for his whole career.
well we had to back maja into a corner-time was running out!
grigg has played more than 30 games a season for each of the past six seasons..he is not injury prone..

Calm down Duffy,show him some mercy

the poor cow in that song is begging for birdseed :)

Seen a few points about him not celebrating. Do people actual care that he doesn’t run round going daft? If he puts the ball in the net I couldn’t care less what he does next.

Watching him play its obvious hes injured yet some people giving him grief for “not trying or celebrating properly”

Makes a change from players not giving a fuck and faking injury doesnt it?

Just watched that #FireUpTheCity video with him and Reece James, Grigg cant even be arsed to get interviewed for it. James does all the talking.

More example of laziness.

He was nowhere near fit but we made a mess of the window & therefore pretty much ended up in a corner where we had to pay money for an injured player.

Feel sorry for him because I imagine he'll be a much better player than we are seeing atm & when you have that price tag it will be difficult for him.

Back