Will Grigg’s ankle injury

May_1973

Goalkeeper
He hasn’t been the player i was expect mind.

Will Grigg admits his ankle problems have been ‘difficult’ to deal with - but he’s refusing to use that as an excuse as he looks to fire Sunderland to promotion.

The striker was suffering from an injury when he joined the Black Cats on transfer deadline day in January and, despite having recovered from the initial knock, has struggled to shake off lingering niggles.

Will Grigg offers an update on his ‘difficult’ injury ahead of crucial Sunderland fixtures

Always felt he hasn't been fully fit since we signed him abit like Wyke when he first came he was never fully fit but now he looks fully fit and is putting in the type of performances that we thought we'd get.
Is Charlie not fully fit now, because for a few games he was only making Cameos as a 'Sub', on his return:cool:

Because he's not banging them in.

If he was he would be celebrating fully.

As it stands, he is merely saying, 'Yes. Job done.'

His scoring record isn't that bad to be fair to him, and he has 3 in his last 5 league games. Just a shame we try and cripple players by continually playing them when injured

Always felt he hasn't been fully fit since we signed him abit like Wyke when he first came he was never fully fit but now he looks fully fit and is putting in the type of performances that we thought we'd get.
This is quite sensible for this board. Now fuck off with it and don’t come back. We operate on these levels world class or f***ing shite. No middle ground and no excuses!!
I agree though,Wyke was written off by the experts on here,the same experts are now using him as some gold standard

Maybe he should look like he gives a shit first of all
Even when he scores it’s all half hearted
Grow a pair & get stuck in or fuck off ya fanny

I've been looking at his goals for Wigan and he's not one of those players who runs the full length of the pitch or runs into the crowd when he scores. He's pretty reserved.

Back