Will good happen from this?

Rambo Pumpkins

Full Back
With the pressure now on Speakman I can't help but think the summer will be a pivotal one, and I wonder if this might actually work in our favour as he tries to repair his reputational damage from the Beale saga.

Maybe a better coach than we are expecting and maybe a striker, by way of a ... Well not apology, because I doubt he has it in him, ... But certainly a fig leaf to improve his standing again?

With the pressure now on Speakman I can't help but think the summer will be a pivotal one, and I wonder if this might actually work in our favour as he tries to repair his reputational damage from the Beale saga.

Maybe a better coach than we are expecting and maybe a striker, by way of a ... Well not apology, because I doubt he has it in him, ... But certainly a fig leaf to improve his standing again?
It's fair sized bollock he has to pick up.

Christ some of our fans are ridiculous.

He’s overseen us leaving league 1, and improving to such an extent that you’ve got sand in your vagina about us falling away from the playoff hunt.

We’ve probably turned a profit or broken even in transfers during that period.

Aye, Beal was a disaster that all of us saw coming a mile off. And the inability to sign a striker is annoying, but I’m still glad he’s here, he’s done a cracking job as a whole.

Back