Wilkinson Grayson Parkinson

If Parkinson is the new manager I wish him well. Unfair to brand him with Wilkinson a barbaric idiot who sounded like a cow in labour and Grayson who was out of his depth in the Championship and at a spiralling club. Moyes needs to be on your list - he threw the towel in on day one. Parkinson is realistic for the situation we are in and may just do the job. We're fucked if folk run him down before he has even started. The vitriol is ridiculous. The options bandied about seemed much of a muchness

If Parkinson is the new manager I wish him well. Unfair to brand him with Wilkinson a barbaric idiot who sounded like a cow in labour and Grayson who was out of his depth in the Championship and at a spiralling club. Moyes needs to be on your list - he threw the towel in on day one. Parkinson is realistic for the situation we are in and may just do the job. We're fucked if folk run him down before he has even started. The vitriol is ridiculous. The options bandied about seemed much of a muchness
..at least Wilkinson had won the First Division League, with a cracking team. He had the credentials. Parkinson....

Who is still the last Englishman to win the top flight title....

..at least Wilkinson had won the First Division League, with a cracking team. He had the credentials. Parkinson....

Who is still the last Englishman to win the top flight title....
He did that 10 years before he came to us and hadn't been in club management for five or six years. His style of football was horrible and the game had changed. His pet scribe next to him was like "David Brent the football years". I swore so hard when I heard he was appointed. We are in a different situation now and Parkinson isn't an unrealistic appointment to get us out of this division.

Last edited:
He got a very poor Bolton team above anything Grayson and Coleman could manage.

I’m not excited by his appointment but his record stands up pretty well against other candidates.

Pearson is a class above what we were looking at on paper. That said, his reputation is flattered by having Steve Walsh doing his recruitment.

He did that 10 years before he came to us and hadn't been in club management for five or six years. His style of football was horrible and the game had changed. His pet scribe next to him was like "David Brent the football years". I swore so hard when I heard he was appointed. We are in a different situation now and Parkinson isn't an unrealistic appointment to get us out of this division.
..wait till you see Parkinson's 'football'. This appointment is a joke. Cheapest option for Del boy and Rodney to make.

Back