Wilkinson Grayson Parkinson

What twice in 15 attempts?.. Oh aye canny record that like.

More like twice in around 8 attempts but that doesn't tell the full story as he established Bradford as a top half club after winning promotion from league 2.

Colchester promoted in his second season. Playoffs with Charlton in his first attempt and sacked in his second. Got Bradford promoted to this league, finished midtable in his first season then had them fighting for the playoffs in the next two. First season with Bolton he took them up.

It certainly isn't as bad as some are making out. It's not mind blowing but very few managers are at the level. Certainly aren't any O'Neil types at present down here

Phil Parkinson..haway man.
I couldn’t give a fuck if it’s Donald Duck so long as he does a good job
More like twice in around 8 attempts but that doesn't tell the full story as he established Bradford as a top half club after winning promotion from league 2.

Colchester promoted in his second season. Playoffs with Charlton in his first attempt and sacked in his second. Got Bradford promoted to this league, finished midtable in his first season then had them fighting for the playoffs in the next two. First season with Bolton he took them up.

It certainly isn't as bad as some are making out. It's not mind blowing but very few managers are at the level. Certainly aren't any O'Neil types at present down here
Yes but they want a mwanager fwom a big cwub

Three totally underwhelming safc managerial appointments.History repeating itself.Should have been NP with SKP.
That's the spirit!
Give the bloke a chance !You cannot put him with others who were sacked before a ball has been kicked.
welcome phil and I hope you do well( if he dosnt like all managers he will know what will happen )
Let's just back him and the team aye?
well said joe

Last edited by a moderator:
This. Parkinson is and will be a weaknas piss yes man. I’ll give him 7 games before the crowds turn and there will be less than 25k for home games.

And 13 seasons of turgid shite
not really-he kept the teams he got promoted up..thats called an achievement..
he got bolton up when under a transfer embargo...ross couldnt get safc up qwith the largest budget ever seen in this division..
parkinson is an upgrade.
..not rocket science tbf Daffy lad. Pearson wanted a professional set up and Donald shit his pants. Parkinson rocked up and sold himself as someone who can work on a shoestring. Pound signs ringing all over for Donald.
so you make stuff up?
how do you know what pearson wanted? how do you know safc dont already have it? pearsons last job was in belgium...
in what way is the safc streucture not professional?

Last edited:
not really-he kept the teams he got promoted up..thats called an achievement..
he got bolton up when under a transfer embargo...ross couldnt get safc up qwith the largest budget ever seen in this division..
parkinson is an upgrade.

so you make stuff up?
how do you know what pearson wanted? how do you know safc dont already have it? pearsons last job was in belgium...
in what way is the safc streucture not professional?
..you tell me Charlie.

you make the shit up..you gotta validate it..
safc have the biggest football department budget ever seen in this league..a lot of it has been wasted on crap..but the guy in charge of the crap has been fired..
Hi Charlie, there is an old saying that goes "If you pay peanuts you get monkeys", I realise costs had to be cut but this just stinks of small time.

you make the shit up..you gotta validate it..
safc have the biggest football department budget ever seen in this league..a lot of it has been wasted on crap..but the guy in charge of the crap has been fired..
It's not shit tho Charlie is it??? Pearson wamted his own scouting network and staff. Yous couldnt/wouldn't let that happen. Smalltime.

Back