Wigan paying players late

39 family. 18 single.

40k a month assuming all on the 18 quid rate. (It will be more)

It’s not a “little” membership scheme.
Not everyone is though. A lot didn’t want to pay the full package. I’d say it’s little if only a fifth of the fanbase contribute but spin it how you will.
Have Wigan lost any players since last season / any loans gone back ?
Massey didn't have his contract renewed, Watts gone back to Newcastle. McGrath and Shinnie will play more part this season so will be in effect new signings.

Last edited:
The wages were only a day late not ideal I know but not a big alarm. The CEO says it was a problem with the system and won’t happen again. The story been blown up out of all proportion tbh
Which month?

Once you can give the benefit of the doubt, twice though? And your CFO resigns shortly after.

Alarm bells should be ringing for your fan base.

The wages were only a day late not ideal I know but not a big alarm. The CEO says it was a problem with the system and won’t happen again. The story been blown up out of all proportion tbh

Has it not been 2 months in a row?

I hope it is genuinely admin mistakes that have caused this but it must atleast be a little bit concerning for you that this has happened?

The owners are spending on the ground. Refurbishment of the hospitality and a new sports bar I don’t think any problems

Back