Wigan losing another player

Typical we don't play them till December by when they'll probably have manged to get a team together. Meanwhile Ipswich, Pompey and Doncaster all get to play them before the transfer window closes. Be another Bolton situation like last year.
Bolton were shite all season. Embarrassing that we chucked 4 points away against them that could have seen us promoted.

Typical we don't play them till December by when they'll probably have manged to get a team together. Meanwhile Ipswich, Pompey and Doncaster all get to play them before the transfer window closes. Be another Bolton situation like last year.

Bolton with a full squad got dicked 7-1 by Accrington and we still couldnā€™t beat them.

Who are the carrot crunchers? I can't think of any team with a load of ginger WAGS.

Not for me. I predicted my 4 division winners early doors and got a healthy 5000/1. Wigan selling means I might have wasted Ā£1. šŸ¤¬
I bet your fantasy footy team was full of Sunderland players and you never won nowt :lol:
Who are the carrot crunchers? I can't think of any team with a load of ginger WAGS.
Ipswich are carrot crunchers, Swindon are turnip bashers/pig shaggers. WAGS of Cowdenbeath mate.

Last edited:

Back