Wife earlier

I was driving home from the gym earlier coming down the bank past matalan, when the wife in front decided to go to the right of the island at the bottom and start driving towards the new bridge on the wrong side of road. How the fuck the car coming the opposite way avoided her I’ll never know.
In the end I managed to get her attention and tell her and the wife in passenger seat what the fuck she was doing, she then bumped straight over the central reservation and back onto the correct side, heart was in my mouth like.

And as for the film, Vin Diesel would be me. The women in the car would be Emily Bishop and Rita Fairclough.....
Fair play to you mate, not many would admit to be a massive knob head, like Vim Diesel..:cool: Kudos.

My lass is always in the wrong lane at roundabouts, always in the right hand lane for going straight over, and then kicks off when she gets tooted at for cutting people off.

Amazing the amount of twats who try this "cheat" at the Board Inn roundabout coming from Herrington Burn going over towards Silksworth.
At peak times there is a queue at this roundabout, and you always get some clever twat who is too impatient to wait, and moves into the right hand lane and attempts to go straight over towards Silky.

A few months back I had some wanker try this when I was in the correct inside lane, and they tried to "cut-in" - absolute toss-pot.:evil:

A few months back I had some wanker try this when I was in the correct inside lane, and they tried to "cut-in" - absolute toss-pot.:evil:
the only good news is that you get them everywhere... young lad in a merc a class stuck behind a learner driver at heworth golf club traffic lights did a f1 style start off the lights to get past some kid who only trying to learn how to drive.

Saw a sign for the womens route to avoid Sutton bank last week, thought it must have been a wind up but its genuine:lol:

Back