Wife earlier

I saw a motorised Mexican stand off in Nottingham today.

There was room for one car to pass a row of about 8 parked cars. A bloke ended up facing off a taxi driver, neither would give way. As I walked around the corner I heard loads of backed up cars beeping their horns.

Some nugget in a golf went round the roundabout at the top of my estate the wrong way. Our lass beeped the horn at him as she approached the roundabout and the tit just gave her a thumbs up.

Came down a slip road onto the M8 a few years back.....straight into the fast lane. Was convinced I was about to die horribly, but it turns out it's one of only two or three slip roads that join a motorway in outside lane..
Not a nice experience.
There's two on the M8. One off the a803 Springburn road westbound, and one off the a82 great western eastbound.

She failed to realise the dotted lines painted on the road meant you have to give way.

This explains why I increasingly take anticipatory precautionary evasive measures whenever traffic joins a dual carriageway or motorway I’m already driving on. There appears to be a whole load of people who think they have a right of way and want to just drive into the space I’m already occupying at 70 mph. Oblivious.

Similar thing happened to me the other day, report on the radio of someone going the wrong way down the A1, as our lass (no) was out I thought I'd better ring and tell her.
I said 'be careful pet there's someone going the wrong way down the motorway ' one', she said, there's hundreds of them '
:lol::lol:

Similar thing happened to me the other day, report on the radio of someone going the wrong way down the A1, as our lass (no) was out I thought I'd better ring and tell her.
I said 'be careful pet there's someone going the wrong way down the motorway ' one', she said, there's hundreds of them '

I was driving home from the gym earlier coming down the bank past matalan, when the wife in front decided to go to the right of the island at the bottom and start driving towards the new bridge on the wrong side of road. How the fuck the car coming the opposite way avoided her I’ll never know.
In the end I managed to get her attention and tell her and the wife in passenger seat what the fuck she was doing, she then bumped straight over the central reservation and back onto the correct side, heart was in my mouth like.

And as for the film, Vin Diesel would be me. The women in the car would be Emily Bishop and Rita Fairclough.....
Women will be the death of human civilisation.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I drove the wrong way round a roundabout once as the roadworks were a shambles (it was in Shields)

There was actually a woman on facebook saying its ok to pull out on cars when joining the A19 as there are no give way signs on slip roads. She failed to realise the dotted lines painted on the road meant you have to give way.
More and more often people think they have right of way joining from a slip road and just pull out. They seem pissed off if they have to stop or slow down.

More and more often people think they have right of way joining from a slip road and just pull out. They seem pissed off if they have to stop or slow down.
Look at the road markings on Durham Road next to the Barnes. Easy to read, easy to understand, yes? Nooooo.... there are arseholes stopping when they have right of way, folk pulling straight out into oncoming traffic.. I have said it before and I will say it again: some people are suited to drive, and some aren't. The driving test is far too easy, and anyone that fails four times should automatically be banned from the roads for life.

This explains why I increasingly take anticipatory precautionary evasive measures whenever traffic joins a dual carriageway or motorway I’m already driving on. There appears to be a whole load of people who think they have a right of way and want to just drive into the space I’m already occupying at 70 mph. Oblivious.
The idea of matching speed and merging in is a foreign concept to many, same as indicating correctly, or even at all.
OK, you are @Space Hopper and I claim my free Blockbuster membership.

Back