Wide angle lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doesn't sound very wide, unless I'm missing summat. My wide angle lens is 12mm.

Clyde's yer man for Sony lenses.

you get what you pay for, i wouldn't bother buying it to be honest...images wont be that good, may as well spend a few extra quid and get an Opteka one...think thats what they are called anyway, still not great but better than the ten quid jobs.

I tried one of those "fish eye adaptors" on my old Takumar 28mm lens and it was terrible, just a load of mush and aberrations outside the central sweetspot.

For £8 its worth the risk, as it says in the blurb it doubles as a macro filter too. It will give you an idea of what "real lens" will give you regarding angle of coverage. The macro filter could be useful too. It all depends on the quality of the lens, My mate uses these kind of adapers on his Fuji bridge with decent results.

For £8 its worth the risk, as it says in the blurb it doubles as a macro filter too. It will give you an idea of what "real lens" will give you regarding angle of coverage. The macro filter could be useful too. It all depends on the quality of the lens, My mate uses these kind of adapers on his Fuji bridge with decent results.

I used to have a Fuji bridge that took adapters and they worked well too. But they were £150 each.

As pointed out, that is not a lens, only a converter which will screw onto an existing lens with a 55mm filter thread and multiply that lens by 0.45x

Don't expect great results, but it is cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back