Why would you go to the press?

Status
Not open for further replies.

copper was bullied at school

the man is a f***ing balloon

both kids will have kids called shazney and Mercedes by the time they leave school

What an absolute arsehole. The way he introduces himself and his kids. He already knew he was putting it on YouTube. Hope he gets arrested and locked up.

The local council that tends to the parks and gardens should really make people aware that it is a crime to take the flowers. They do a good job and brighten the place up.

But he should have know better, "It ruined mothers day" tight scrounger should have bought them from a shop.

My daughter picks daffs from the local field all the time, likewise at Warkworth Castle last weekend. What next? Criminalising cutting the council grass that they refuse to cut due to budget cuts?

Pathetic really and should have only warranted a verbal warning. No need to take the daffs away as they'd only go in the bin anyway.

My daughter picks daffs from the local field all the time, likewise at Warkworth Castle last weekend. What next? Criminalising cutting the council grass that they refuse to cut due to budget cuts?

Pathetic really and should have only warranted a verbal warning. No need to take the daffs away as they'd only go in the bin anyway.

Obviously didn't read the article

Fancied being a copper till I left school, pleased I didnt bother the more shit like this I read.

Back in the day itd have been a quick telling off of the bairns, rough up the owld fella for bringing them up like scratters then off to bray some charvers. All parties have suffered due to cameras etc imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back