why would anyone do this

Police who arrest people who turn out to be innocent should be jailed for 6 months as well, by that logic.

Come on man. You can be arrested and depending on what's happened, let off.
This is disgusting act, a waste of vital resources from multiple emergency services.

If they ever find out who made this call, they should get 6 years, never mind 6 months.

Watched this yesterday and felt sympathy for the workers trying to keep calm looking for the alleged baby. Can't understand why anyone would waste their time like that when they could be out helping genuine people.

There was a wanker lived at New Brancepeth who used to call for an ambulance at least once every day . They had to respond (come out) anarl . Should have come out and brade him .
Not that I’m making excuses and I don’t know the circumstances but normal well-adjusted people don’t do that sort of thing. You wouldn’t, I wouldn’t, the whole of the SMB wouldn’t.

Not that I’m making excuses and I don’t know the circumstances but normal well-adjusted people don’t do that sort of thing. You wouldn’t, I wouldn’t, the whole of the SMB wouldn’t.
Too true, first thing that springs to mind is wearside jack and the wasted time spent up here looking for him whilst sutcliffe was still on the loose

He was from a "vulnreble" ( scum bag) family . One of his brothers murdered the lass next door 'cos she wouldn't give him a tab another brother murdered a very old man and hid the knife in the victims throat . at Ushaw Moor . These creatures have rights.

Back