Why would anyone be a prison officer?

How they don’t bray fuck out of them when they get potted is beyond me.
These on here deserve it like. Lass had her lung puncured, she was in her 50s.
The fact they're paid so shit is probably a big reason why people in jails round the country can still get tobacco, phones, weed, alcohol and drugs.
That’s a good point actually. Would you really make a huge effort in your job being underpaid like that?

Last edited:
Just watching a show now and it’s saying an officer is attacked every hour in this country.

Lass on saying she gets shit thrown at her, spat at, hit, threatened, abused etc.

Watching these fuckers (inmates) here and the way they go on I can not understand why people doing that job keep doing it. It must get to you having to be in that atmosphere day in day out. Had a look at their wages too and couldn’t believe how badly they’re paid. Absolutely disgraceful that. They deserve a medal putting up with all that man.
For comparison sake. What do you do and what do you get paid?

Just watching a show now and it’s saying an officer is attacked every hour in this country.

Lass on saying she gets shit thrown at her, spat at, hit, threatened, abused etc.

Watching these fuckers (inmates) here and the way they go on I can not understand why people doing that job keep doing it. It must get to you having to be in that atmosphere day in day out. Had a look at their wages too and couldn’t believe how badly they’re paid. Absolutely disgraceful that. They deserve a medal putting up with all that man.

Why doesn’t he just quit instead of putting up with that?

Couldn’t be arsed with getting filled in every hour me

Back