Why joy division are the greatest

Ramone

Full Back
Noticed peaky blinders and mainstream started to appreciate Atmosphere, you’ve heard it, and disorder which quite brilliant. Love will tear us apart, my favourite tune. Long version New Order, Temptation, oh she’s got green eyes. Trainspotting anyone. Hooky even produced Elephant Stone. Deserve some love
Brilliant isn’t it, remember long version of temptation, you can keep your blue Monday’s for me.

Last edited:

Honestly never liked them and think that Love Will Tear Us Apart is one of the most overrated songs ever.

Appreciate that lots of people do like them and it's fine that they're wrong.
New Dawn Fades is their best IMO.

Took me a good while to get into them. Found New Order to be more instant. Both absolutely tremendous but if I had to choose I'd go with JD.
Haway man Mowsy. New Order are ten times the band.

Honestly never liked them and think that Love Will Tear Us Apart is one of the most overrated songs ever.

Appreciate that lots of people do like them and it's fine that they're wrong.

Haway man Mowsy. New Order are ten times the band.
Nah. For output and longevity, aye. But if I was picking my top ten from them both, combined, JD would win. Love the industrial sound they had going on. Mind, my fave album from them both would be Technique.

Edit. Anyway, both absolutely class. So will leave it there.

Last edited:
Nearly went Barnesy rap, known for blue Monday, and 1990 England tune is New Order, Ian Curtis went around the time I was born. I picked up on the music later in my days

Is this not awesome? Serious question

incredibke song, it recently turned 40 years old

sumner, hook and Morris have some legacy

The great drummers Stephen Morris never gets a look in, people are silly. Real drums and electronic drums. Didn’t he invent this. Up theie with Reni and Matt Tong for me.

Back