Why is Venezuela going through turmoil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

because they have a bunch of oafs running PDVSA, infrastructure has not been maintained and kickbacks are rife

my dad was moving oil FOR pdvsa years ago and a port official at Lake Maracaibo tried to fleece him for $10k by saying he has seen some oil going overboard when storms pulled the ship loose from the pumphead

its laughable even more now because its a fetid polluted dump thanks to underwater pipes springing leaks and they no longer have the expertise to fix them since they peddled all the foreign engineers to be replaced by chavez lackeys with no expertise

Well the global oil price fell when opec increased production to fuck over Iran. Venezuela was an unfortunate side effect, plus the corruption out there etc etc...

The elite taking the money for themselves, a bit like how this country's run.

Food banks are rising in both countries.

PDVSA are a bunch of clunts.

I was almost a miiionaire a few years ago, I'd negotiated a deal for a seismic vessel, equipment and crew to shoot for them in the GoM. The deal was over $100m and I was due 7.5% of that.

Everything was sorted, we'd arranged a signing and on Christmas Eve, PDVSA pulled the plug on the entire deal.

So here I am plodding along as before.

PDVSA are a bunch of clunts.

I was almost a miiionaire a few years ago, I'd negotiated a deal for a seismic vessel, equipment and crew to shoot for them in the GoM. The deal was over $100m and I was due 7.5% of that.

Everything was sorted, we'd arranged a signing and on Christmas Eve, PDVSA pulled the plug on the entire deal.

So here I am plodding along as before.
So it's your fault?!?

Logon or register to see this image

Which is your fatha?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back