Why has this buffoon not been sacked yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

So his opinion doesnt gel with yours so ban him is what you mean.
Democracy in action.
You know fine wel that it's not his opinion I'm bothered about. I even say it in the post. It's that when he started that thread there were at least 5 other threads about the same thing.

Just realised who I was replying to. Shocked that your trying to stir things up, your just as f***ing boring as the OP

That towel was thrown then incinerated before sam left
I doubt if the plan was to tamely get relegated even though Moyes has done a brilliant job if it was. Short's expression at the match on saturday said it all. Pissed off barely covers it. Now Moyes is relying on 2 long term crocks, Catts and Anichebe to rescue us. Just when we thought things were improving, both will be injured again five minutes after appearing as subs.

I doubt if the plan was to tamely get relegated even though Moyes has done a brilliant job if it was. Short's expression at the match on saturday said it all. Pissed off barely covers it. Now Moyes is relying on 2 long term crocks, Catts and Anichebe to rescue us. Just when we thought things were improving, both will be injured again five minutes after appearing as subs.
I got my ticket for Watford on Monday and I'm hoping they both start. Watford are looking over their shoulder, if we win is it back on? Would people be happy with 4 points out of Watford and burnley

Most of the time you only get what you pay for, short has tried to wing it this season and has been punished at every turn you can't do it at that level...
Bains axe has fallen and im saddened and embarrassed that people have lost their jobs at the club as a result of the clubs penny pinching and plight..:neutral:

Most of the time you only get what you pay for, short has tried to wing it this season and has been punished at every turn you can't do it at that level...
He's tried to wing it? The club have employed a highly experienced manager at great cost, who should be doing much better, despite the modest budget he was given.

If he "tried to wing it" I would have expected an internal appointment like Bracewell for the managers position.

I got my ticket for Watford on Monday and I'm hoping they both start. Watford are looking over their shoulder, if we win is it back on? Would people be happy with 4 points out of Watford and burnley

Doesnt matter if we win at Watford, the players will think theyve cracked it again then get smashed at Leicester three days later. Still well adrift with Man Utd to come.

He's tried to wing it? The club have employed a highly experienced manager at great cost, who should be doing much better, despite the modest budget he was given.

If he "tried to wing it" I would have expected an internal appointment like Bracewell for the managers position.
Not really on about the manager its the quality of players on the pitch what has fucked safc this season too old or just not good enough..

Not really on about the manager its the quality of players on the pitch what has fucked safc this season too old or just not good enough..
Moyes signed 13 of them.

The bulk of the team that took 27 points from 19 games was still here when Moyes arrived, so IMO a £30m investment in that team should have been enough to guarantee safety.

Forget Watford. They're 11 points clear of us. ONE win for them before the end of the season would leave us needing FIVE to go a point clear. And that's if they lost the other nine...

I'm sure Swansea have a favourable home game next too.

We're needing snookers again

Last edited:
Moyes signed 13 of them.

The bulk of the team that took 27 points from 19 games was still here when Moyes arrived, so IMO a £30m investment in that team should have been enough to guarantee safety.
The fact that safcs recruitment department is so bad that they probably missed out on nearly every target even when sam was there, you could tell allerdyce was getting pissed off with it all just before he left.
moyes has had to try and sign .. players that he has worked with before eg pienaar..practically retired Gibson oviedo both couldnt get in the Everton side just because he knows them, says more about the club than moyes..

I've highlighted the important part of your post. The bit that blows the rest of your argument out of the water.

A poor side doesn't lose just 1 in 12.
Like I said we were poor in a lot of those games, we got a point at anfield which was a great point but we were awful for about 85mins

Moyes couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery he's that useless
Never said he's done a good job, just saying we have been shit for about 6 years under various managers, this has been coming for a long time

It's a ridiculous argument Sam got the job done it doesn't matter how he got it done. By any stretch of the imagination Moyes is failing miserably and needs replacing asap. How any sane person wants to let him finish the job of relegating us beggars belief.
It beggars belief that anyone who thinks sacking the manager is going to save us. I'm not a massive Moyes fan but sacking him isn't going to save us. I'm not bothered who we get as manager just sick of hearing about Sam when he did a not better job than the other managers who kept us up by the skin of our teeth

The ticking over of points, yes that included draws kept us up :rolleyes: Top 10 form over half a season. 3 defeats in half a season. Shit eh?

Aye, this is much better being 7 points adrift.
His self preserving negativity is certainly working on a few of you... :rolleyes:
Never said I was a Moyes fan, just sick of hearing about Sam like he was some sort of god

Last edited:
Like I said we were poor in a lot of those games, we got a point at anfield which was a great point but we were awful for about 85mins
So do you think we are just unlucky now as we are poor and also losing, unlike last season when we were "poor" but also picking up points regularly?

Moyes signed 13 of them.

He left 20 million pounds worth of his purchases on the bench Saturday. Also he brought Jones back in after bringing in two right backs in the summer. Jones is in the top 3 worst players in the perm along with Larsson and Pienaar. Big Vic is a croc who won't play again this season, another waste of wages along with Gibson. We had limited funds and he's pissed them up the wall on extremely poor players. For that reason alone he needs to be sacked. His results speak for themselves

Never said he's done a good job, just saying we have been shit for about 6 years under various managers, this has been coming for a long time

It beggars belief that anyone who thinks sacking the manager is going to save us. I'm not a massive Moyes fan but sacking him isn't going to save us. I'm not bothered who we get as manager just sick of hearing about Sam when he did a not better job than the other managers who kept us up by the skin of our teeth

Never said I was a Moyes fan, just sick of hearing about Sam like he was some sort of god

Sacking a manager who is finding it extremely difficult to put two back to back wins together doesn't bode well for staying up or getting us back up. Given the evidence of the past 5 or six seasons changing managers works. Not saying it will work but it's staggering that anybody bar Mags and Wums want Moyes anywhere near the club next season never mind this.

Bains axe has fallen and im saddened and embarrassed that people have lost their jobs at the club as a result of the clubs penny pinching and plight..:neutral:
So Moyes isn't a very good coach. Money can buy you as much shit as you like, we've proved that in the past. All Moyes needed to do was buy well or coach well, he's done neither.

Yes of course we would, though we'd have a better chance without Moyes. He's entrenched in a defensive malaise that he just can't solve.

Last edited:
So do you think we are just unlucky now as we are poor and also losing, unlike last season when we were "poor" but also picking up points regularly?
We were poor in a lot of games last year but managed to scrape some points 2gether. But we had all our key players fit, like Kirchhoff n cattermole, there's a big improvement if they were fit now

We were poor in a lot of games last year but managed to scrape some points 2gether. But we had all our key players fit, like Kirchhoff n cattermole, there's a big improvement if they were fit now
'If' that small word with such a big meaning. If only David Moyes had been a success at Man U we wouldn't have to suffer his negativity.

:lol: Yeah, we somehow managed to scrape 27 points from 19 games.

He left 20 million pounds worth of his purchases on the bench Saturday. Also he brought Jones back in after bringing in two right backs in the summer. Jones is in the top 3 worst players in the perm along with Larsson and Pienaar. Big Vic is a croc who won't play again this season, another waste of wages along with Gibson. We had limited funds and he's pissed them up the wall on extremely poor players. For that reason alone he needs to be sacked. His results speak for themselves
Regardless of where we finish this season, can anyone really want him at the club next season? Even the Moyes sympathisers must realise the man is finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back